So by now you've got the foundations and whatnot done and you're looking HOTTT!! The next step is to finish the look with smokey eyes and some lip colour!
Before you do anything else, squirt out a tiny drop of Stay Don't Stray, to keep the eye shadow and eye lliner in place. Dab it on gently, never pulling the skin or being too rough. Bring it from the eye right up to the eye brow.
Next step, the start of the hot smoky look! Go mad and invest in the Smokin' Eyes Box! I did and I love it!
* Fill both sides of fluff shadow brush with pewter base shadow. Blow the extra colour off the the brush. Start at the lash line and diffuse colour up slightly above the crease.
* Sweep fluff shadow brush over deep charcoal shadow. Starting at the outer corner of your lid, blend it halfway in, then up and out. This is to extend your eyes and creates a sexy smoky look.
* Tap pink highlight shadow along the brow bone gently with fingertips.
* With smokin’ liner, line upper lash line from the outer corner three quarters of the way in. Sweep hard angle brush over deep charcoal shadow then trace over liner.
* With middle finger, dab pink eye bright on the inner corner of eye and pat to blend. Then dab and blend upwards from the outer corner of eye to brow.
* Dip the hard angle brush into the pigmented wax. With smooth angled strokes shape and define brows. Got a stray hair? Tweeze it!!
I didn't use the liner that comes with the Smokin' Eyes box, instead I much prefer BadGal Liner Waterproof, especially in charcoal colour. As someone who is generally afraid of putting things near my eyes I actually like this eye liner. It's soft, easy to put on, doesn't drag the skin and blends really well with the sponge at the end. Lovely stuff!
Next off, mascara!! And like eye liner I've never been a fan of mascara but there's two Benefit ones that I love! BadGal Masacra Plum and They're Real! The new They're Real is amazing! I love love love it! Check out this link if you're unsure what one tickles your fancy! Black mascara for the Hollywood look!
For the Hollywood look we were going for we used a selection of bright bright red for our lips! Frenched lipstick or Benetint give a fab colour that just looks amazing! Course if you're like me and tend to go for the less obvious colours then there's gloss. Which looks just as gorgeous!